Designers I CT For

Sunday, January 1, 2012

One Little Word 2012

I've been seeing all these posts about inspiring words lately and finally decided to take a look into it. After thinking and reading about other people's words, I have decided to use the word 'Achieve' for 2012. I am starting the Culinary Arts program at Le Cordon Bleu a week from tomorrow and that is a step in achieving my dream of a culinary career. I want to get back in shape which will be another achievement. On top of that, I'm going to try doing project 365 again. If I find it to be too much, I will do project 52. But, look for posts from me on Sundays with p365 updates. :) I hope everyone had a great New Year's. We stayed home, watched the ball drop on TV and toasted midnight with a kiss and a glass of champagne. Today, if was football and kicking back. Well, that's it for me today, hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment