Designers I CT For

Monday, January 30, 2012

Update from me

I hope everyone has had a great 2012 so far!! I can't say that mine has been wonderful but, it is getting better every day. School has been going GREAT and is my daily escape! I look forward to it each day. My marriage however, not so great. In fact, it is now over... We will be filing for divorce as soon as we can afford it. As each day goes by, I am more and more ok with it. I still have bad days and there is still a part of me hoping things will change but, in all honesty, hat part shrinks a little more each day. No matter what I have my little man and the support of friends and family. And, right now, that is all I need. :) I have been starting to develop a social life again as well. With everything going on, I pulled away from alot of people. Not anymore! Yesterday, one of the girls from school and I took off to San Francisco. I had a blast and got more than enough exercise! And now, I am going to go scrap and grab some lunch! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment